Tailwind Caffeinated Endurance Fuel 30 Serving Bag
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Caffeinated Tailwind meets all your calorie, hydration, and electrolyte needs just like you'd expect, plus it adds 35mg of caffeine per 100 calories. Caffeine is proven to significantly enhance high-intensity and endurance performance.* Raspberry Buzz, Green Tea Buzz, and Tropical Buzz available in 50 and 30 serving bags, as well as 200 calorie stick packs.
- Caffeine boost when you need that extra kick
- Complete calories, electrolytes, and hydration: Ditch the gels, chews, and pills, and go all day with just Tailwind.
- No gut bombs: Stomach problems? You’ll love Tailwind. Unless you enjoy being doubled over, retching.
- Tasty all day: Clean, light flavors taste better the longer you go.
- Hydration pack love: Dissolves on contact and cleans up with a quick rinse. No film, aftertaste or science experiments!
- All natural: Crystal clear with no dyes, preservatives or 4-syllable magical ingredients.
Usage is similar to regular Tailwind except that we recommend limiting continuous use to 6 hours or less to avoid building up a high concentration. Each scoop contains 100 calories and 35mg of caffeine. For endurance workouts, mix 2-3 scoops per 24 oz of water per hour. Adjust to your personal calorie needs during training, using hunger as a guide. When it’s dialed in, you’ll feel satisfied and energetic, not hungry or full. On hot days, keep the same calories per hour, but increase water. To use in combo with other foods, reduce Tailwind intake by the calories you’re consuming elsewhere to avoid overloading the gut. For shorter workouts (<2hr), you can use less Tailwind to taste.
ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Non-GMO Dextrose (Glucose), Non-GMO Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sea Salt, Organic Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Caffeine
Gluten free/vegan/no soy/no dairy
*A full discussion of caffeine and its performance benefits can be found in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition here.